Expatriate services in the Czech Republic
Expatriates in the Czech Republic are facing a wide range of challenges, including immigration issues, mandatory registrations, legal and tax issues. Accace has a wide experience in providing complex consultancy to expatriates in the Czech Republic. Please find bellow the most common issues we are ready to help you with.
Moving to the Czech Republic
- Is it necessary to obtain a work permit in the Czech Republic?
- How will you cover your health insurance?
- How will old age pension be managed and calculated?
Our services include registration within the Czech Authorities, obtaining a work / resident permit, consultancy in the fields of social security and health insurance.
- Which types of income are taxable in the Czech Republic?
- Are you obliged to file a tax return in the Czech Republic?
- What kind of investment or transaction in the Czech Republic could affect your taxes?
We offer complex tax services including tax planning, preparation of tax returns, ongoing tax consultancy, etc.
Obligations for the employer
- What are the potential corporate tax obligations resulting from the work of our employee in the Czech Republic?
- Are there any registration or reporting obligations?
- Is a foreign company obliged to carry out payroll for employees in the Czech Republic?
We help companies across Europe overcome any legal, payroll and tax-related issues that might occur during the assignment of their employees in the Czech Republic.
Starting a business in the Czech Republic
- What should be considered before starting your business in the Czech Republic?
- What legal form is the most suitable?
- What legal, tax, accounting and other requirements need to be met?
Accace can assist you during the entire business formation process in the Czech Republic: from obtaining a trade license, establishing and registering the company, to ongoing consultancy.
Renting out/selling a property in the Czech Republic
- What documents are needed?
- Which steps would need to be taken?
- What are the tax consequences resulting from the transaction?
We provide a complex legal and tax support in this respect.
Departure from the Czech Republic
- What steps need to be taken (e.g. deregistration)?
- Are there any tax obligations related to the departure?
- Is there an exit tax applicable in the Czech Republic?
Our services include deregistration within the Czech Authorities, preparation of tax return, legal and tax consultancy related to the departure.
Accace Czech Republic
The first office of Accace Czech Republic was established in Prague in 2007, followed by Brno in 2010 and Ostrava in 2016. The headcount of Accace Czech Republic today is peaking up to 230 professional staff. Covering a full range of accounting, payroll, tax and legal services under one roof and a strong customer base makes Accace the first-choice outsourcing and consultancy services provider to work with in the Czech Republic.
Originally established in Central and Eastern Europe in 2006, Accace ranks among the leading outsourcing and consultancy providers in this region. We have vast experience with handling small to large scale, multi-country outsourcing projects and providing comprehensive range of services to over 2 000 customers. Our clients are mostly mid-size and international companies from various sectors, while most of our business comes from Fortune 500 companies. Accace benchmarks its performance along all three areas of the triple bottom line to pursue dynamic while also sustainable and responsible growth.
Accace operates internationally as Accace Circle, a business community of Accace branches and our reliable partners, that provides unified, expert services and streamlined processes under one account management and shared online platform. Accace Circle has global reach yet provides local expertise, while keeping a consistent level of service quality, outputs, and business standards across borders.